I'm not cute. I really mean that, too, I'm absolutely not cute at all. So stop calling me cute. I just like cute things and sometimes I accidentally call myself cute but don't believe it because I am not cute. If you need help with self harm or suicide or any issue I can't give you help for professionally, I have links in my 'Junk' tab that will help you. If you're looking for general advice, that can be found there as well. One time I decided my middle name was dumb and changed it to Bernedette. I'm a feminist and I love to rant and reblog rant-y posts. My feminist-views also get me into a lot of trouble with my teacher, who hates every single essay I write. I'm currently reading The Happiness Project, The Science of God, Giant George, and Tilt. I'm a roleplayer and I do NSFW/or whatever you want to do idc so if you want to roleplay, just message me, please. I normally do roleplays on skype but I'm willing to do one on my old roleplaying blog (which is now for anime appreciation and writing). My fandoms include superwholock, Invader Zim, Disney, and much much more. I read a lot of Invader Zim fanfiction though, and ZaDR was my first ship so I’m very attached to it. (I roleplay a lot of ZaDR.) I look like this:
I’m not very pretty so please don’t talk about my appearance, especially not to insult me. I do enough of that. My sister looks a whole lot prettier. Uhm, there’s not a lot really to say about me. I like cats, but if I am put in the same room with a cat for more than .5 seconds I have a severe allergic reaction. (Which mostly involves me sneezing and coughing a lot, while my eyes turn red and puffy, and I refuse to stop petting the damn thing.) Once I went on a trip with my boyfriend and we slept in a room that belonged to 3 cats, and when I got home I had a “cold” for a month. Speaking of boyfriends, I have one, and he’s a super cute ginger. Personally I’m demisexual but that doesn’t matter, most people probably don’t even consider that a sexuality. I never want to leave my boyfriend, anyways. If you want to know anything else please just ask.
okay but can we stop having discussions about abortion accessibility that go like “IF MEN COULD GET PREGNANT…” because men can and do get pregnant
get ur cissexist shit out of here
my main question is has anyone ever fantasized about having sex with me
FRIENDS WHO LIVE IN CALI LIKE “IM FREEZING ITS SO COLD IM WEARING 3 COATS A SCARF IM WRAPPED IN A BLANKET N DRINKING COCOA” AND IM LIKE “HOW COLD IT IS????” THINKING ITS BELOW ZERO AND THEYRE LIKE “55 DEGREES” LIKE BRUH UR WEAK
To be white, or straight, or male, or middle class is to be simultaneously ubiquitious and invisible. You’re everywhere you look, you’re the standard against which everyone else is measured. You’re like water, like air. People will tell you they went to see a “woman doctor” or they will say they went to see “the doctor.” People will tell you they have a “gay colleague” or they’ll tell you about a colleague. A white person will be happy to tell you about a “Black friend,” but when that same person simply mentions a “friend,” everyone will assume the person is white. Any college course that doesn’t have the word “woman” or “gay” or “minority” in its title is a course about men, heterosexuals, and white people. But we call those courses “literature,” “history” or “political science.”
This invisibility is political.❞
reasons to date me
- no pressure to wear pants in my presence
- or any clothes at all really
- but it’s up to you
- u can be big spoon or little spoon
- totally your choice
- i’m always ready to make out
- also u don’t even have to buy me things just maybe an ice cream cone every once in a while that’s it
- i’ll let you lick it though
- i mean the ice cream cone
- well not just the ice cream cone
1. When you cut yourself, clean and bandage it.
2. Do not start smoking cigarettes because the boy who broke your heart does.
3. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
4. Cutting calories doesn’t do anything but make you unhappy.
5. If the number on the scale rises, throw it out.
6. The first girl you ever “date” is going to call the police on you even though she lives three thousand miles away, because you’re going to tell her that you’re not in a good mental state shortly after you’ve “broken up”.
7. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
8. Break up with the boy who says, “You had a sexy phase!” when you tell him that you’ve dated a girl before.
9. Dating your friends is not always the best idea, but you can still be friends after you’ve broken up with her.
10. Your mother will try to become your best friend because you’re leaving for college soon. Let her.
11. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
12. Your closest friend will stop talking to you when you leave for college.
13. It’s okay to cry.
14. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
15. When you cut yourself again, clean and bandage it. Do not be ashamed.
16. Your anxiety is going to try and control your entire life. Tell it to shut the hell up, because you’re trying to live and that task is hard enough as it is.
17. The past has a funny way of coming back in the form of you developing a crush on another friend.
18. Try not to hate yourself for breaking up with your boyfriend.
19. If you’re still smoking, apologize silently to your mother.
20. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.❞